Hello, Welcome to Navigating Life!
I am Bernadette – Mom Coach / Blogger / Creator of Navigating Life which is a blog dedicated to overwhelmed stay-at-home moms who want to stop surviving and start thriving in motherhood.
My blog is for you if you are:
- A new stay at home mom (SAHM) who is looking for tips for your first year.
- An overwhelmed mom who wants to have time and energy back and be sane again through prioritizing self-care and putting focus on yourself.
- A mom who is feeling lost or unsure of your strength or identity as a mother and is looking for ways to set your footing in this journey of motherhood.
This is what Navigating Life is about – a place where overwhelmed moms can find tips and actionable steps to gain back footing and take back control of your emotions, thoughts, and feelings in regards to motherhood.
I advocate in:
- learning to use your strengths to pave your journey in motherhood,
- identify your mom myths and limiting beliefs and turning them around so they work for you rather than against you,
- help you build your confidence as a new mom, embracing this new role and forming your new identity without sacrificing who you are.
I am currently living with my husband and my lil’ baby girl in Malaysia. I was in the education industry for 10 years and have a degree in mass communication and Diploma in special child needs and child counseling. Nice to meet you!
I aim to share whatever experiences I have encountered as much as I can as a stay at home mom. Be it dealing with emotional challenges, day-to-day struggles with the baby, keeping the house in order, or building your confidence as a stay at home mom. I’m your gal.
Motherhood is hard and overwhelming. I realize if I do not do anything about my motherhood challenges, I will not be happy if it keeps up.
So on top of exploring solutions for my day-today struggle as a mom through systemizing the house,
I have also delved into:
- Prioritizing self-care in recharging my energy, sanity, and me-time.
- Identifying my limiting beliefs and mom myths and debunking them so I no longer be burdened by my limiting thoughts
- Identifying my trigger points at home so I may respond differently than what I used (I am quick to anger).
I also focus on building up a stay at home mom confidence through coaching. I am in the midst of building a beta program and taking beta clients. You may get more details on my work with me page.
If you’re a first time mom looking for first year tips, I would suggest:
- What You Need To Know About Baby Carrier In The 1st Year
- First Baby Books Under 1-year-old
- Baby sleep training methods review and solution
- Breastfeeding Must-haves That Will Help A New Mom
If you want to know more about my approaches, here are some posts on what I focus on:
- How I gain back time, energy, and sanity as a new mom
- Self-care idea: How to actually thrive as a mom
- To the mom who has lost herself in motherhood
If you want to know my overview tips for stay at home mom (sahm), you can start with the links below :
- The 39 Practical advice that will save a new mom
- Work from Home: A Survival guide to parents with kids
If you’re wondering what’s my story, you may check out the links below:
- My Shocking ECV Experience and what you need to know
- The insider c-section story that will surprise you
- Baby Hip-Dysplasia Journey: Insights that Will Surprise You
Stay tuned for my next post by subscribing below, you may choose what topics you’re interested in the box below:
And don’t forget to grab your FREEBIE before you leave. Enjoy~